1/3 cup vegetable oil
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed bananas
1 3/4 cups Maid Marian Whole Wheat Flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup hot water
½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat oil and honey together. Add eggs, and mix well.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt.
- Add baking soda to hot water, stir to mix, and then add to batter. Blend
- in chopped nuts.
- Spread batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for ½ hour before slicing.